Sunday, July 24, 2011

When Mother Nature Sings.....

This is the very first Summer here at our Magical little home....and we are so blessed! The previous owners spent years and years creating wonderful and oh-so-abundant flower beds in the front and back of the house. It's taken hubby and I a lot of blood, sweat and tears to bring those gardens back to life and we have a long way to go. But the reward, the beautiful reward is the plethora of butterflies and Hummingbirds that have suddenly shown up to enjoy the flowers almost as much as we are. This little guy and a friend of his have been dropping by every day to pay us a visit and I finally managed to quietly sneak up behind him and catch this photo. I was afraid I would never be able to capture the beauty of this flying friend, but my goodness....I got it! I wonder if he will ever know that he is like a painting....a work of art with wings and I was fortunate enough to capture his awe-inspiring dance! For me, it doesn't get much better than this!


No comments:

Post a Comment